We are currently looking for an Experienced Generalist (mainly environment but character experience a plus) 3D Artist to help on the 3 VR narrative focused titles we currently have in production. Remote freelance/contract applicants will be considered but if you are able to work out of our Guildford studio that will be preferable.
What you will need:
- A clear ability to demonstrate visual flare and artistic talent.
- Skill in 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop and Substance Painter (Maya preferred).
- Knowledge of games development pipeline/engines (esp. Unity).
- Self-motivated approach to work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working effectively in a small agile team.
Bonus points for:
- Formal art training.
- All-round art ability including traditional drawing/painting skills.
- Love of games.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer.
- Concept art skills.
- Lighting and composition skills.
- Technical in-engine ability.
- 2d painting and texturing skills.
- Happy to work autonomously / assume big areas of responsibility / manage own schedule.
If you think this sounds a lot like you we can’t wait to hear from you at email@example.com