We are not currently looking to fill any open roles right now, but we’re always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our growing studio!
If you think you fit the bill, we can’t wait to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills and experience working effectively in a small agile team
- An open mind and a desire to have fun while creating amazing things!
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary – of course!
- A generous holiday allowance
- A flexible schedule and work environment
- A workplace pension, including employer contributions
- Access to a mental health support service via certified partner vendor
- Access to our company shared books & games library
- Access to ½ price Cinema Tickets, up to 5% off at supermarkets and many other discounts at high-street and online brands